Monday, March 18

Another day in Uni... =3


There will always be negative thoughts around me, i wonder why?? hmmnnnn.... 
Ignore ignore... Woke up late this morning and didn't managed to finish up the presentation slide that should be done this morning it self. But it all went well, as the first group to present took an hour in presenting total hip replacement and our group got postponed till tomorrow. 

After lunch time, i have to stay in the MRC lab to finish up the left over slides and here comes the 'suprise'! 
Our class rep with BIOMECH papers in his hand... I was thinking, oh my god.... I'm gonna be dead this time! and yes! i failed my paper... 17/35... It may not seemed to be failed but the truth is i failed! even with one mark less, i still failed! The fact is I FAILED! I felt sad and disappointed in myself for not trying hard, either in studying or answering the questions. It just disappoint me! Pathology, not scoring so well, borderline... MSPT- not scoring well too... and Epidemiology? prepare to fail... 

Hmmnn... sometimes i really wonder, am i really suitable in studying this course? am i in the wrong path in the first place? Studying physiotherapy wasn't that easy after all... 

I wanted to give myself a chance but i disappoint my self everytime! I was thinking, this time, i will go to HKL and see if i can stand it, if not, then I will have to let go. 

Furthermore, having a position in the student representative council wasn't easy... It takes time and effort! 

Its a very stressful Monday! So long... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment